CIS 493, EEC 492, EEC 592
Autonomous Intelligent Robotics -- Spring 2017
- Proposal draft (1-2 page) due: Feb 20.
- Written proposal (2-3 pages, 10% of the total grade) due: March 9.
- Final presentation: each team has 12 minutes for presentaiton and 3 minutes for Q&A. Please consider to include videos into the presentation (similar to the ones in assignment submissions). May 4 (Thursday).
- Final project report (6-8 pages, 30% of the total grade) due: the end of May 9 (Tuesday). You are encouraged to use LaTex to generate your final report (a template is attached here), but it is NOT mandatory.
- Team: Utkarsh Patel , Emre Hatay , Ghazal Zand
Final report: Autonomous Navigation and Visual Analysis with Beam Robot
- Team: Sujay Bajracharya, Alex Rhodes
Final report: Dixon: TurtleBot Voice Commands
- Team: Lakiel Wade, Christian Loucka, Emmanuel Manu
Final report: Autonomous Soda Searcher
- Team: Justin Meinecke, Zhenlu Song
Final report: Demonstrating Color Detection and Obstacle Avoidance with Simon