I am an Assistant Professor in the Computer Science Department at the Binghamton University. I earned my Ph.D. in Computer Science from the College of William and Mary (under the supervision of Dr. Qun Li), and B.S. in Computer Science from Beihang University. I spent several years in industry as a network and embedded software engineer before joining academia.
I am looking for motivated students to work with me in mobile computing, cloud computing, embedded systems, and wireless networks. If you are interested in doing system research in these areas, and are good at system programming (especially kernel hacking), please send me an email, or stop by and let's chat.
My research interests are in the areas of mobile systems, embedded systems, operating systems, and wireless networks. Within these areas, I am especially interested in problems related to energy efficiency, performance, security and privacy. My research work has been focusing on building and supporting energy-efficient, secure and privacy-preserving embedded systems in the context of mobile computing and wireless networks.
CS 443/580M, Mobile Systems and Applications (Fall 2015)
CS 550, Operating Systems (Spring 2017, Spring 2016, Spring 2015)
CS 451/551, Systems Programming (Fall 2016, Fall 2014)
Defending Against Vehicular Rogue AP
Hao Han, Fengyuan Xu, Chiu C. Tan, Yifan Zhang, and Qun Li
The 30th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE Infocom)
Shanghai, China, 2011. (Acceptance rate: 16%)
- IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE Infocom), 2017, 2016, 2017
- IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor Systems (IEEE MASS), 2016, 2015
- IEEE Sarnoff Symposium, 2016, 2015
- International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN), 2016
- KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
- IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communication
- IEEE Transactions on Communications
- IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
- ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks
- IEEE Communication Letters
- Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks
- International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks