- W. Dai, G. Varma, R. Scheidegger, D. C. Alsop. Quantifying fluctuations of resting state networks using arterial spin labeling perfusion MRI. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism (In Press)
- P. M. Robson, A. J. Madhuranthakam, M. P. Smith, M. R. Sun, W. Dai, N. M. Rofsky, I. Pedrosa, D. C. Alsop. Volumetric arterial spin labeled perfusion imaging of The kidneys with a three dimensional fast spin echo acquisition. Academic Radiology (In Press)
- N. A. Rangwala, D. B. Hackney, W. Dai, D. C. Alsop. Diffusion restriction in the human spinal cord characterized in vivo with high b-value STEAM diffusion imaging. NeuroImage 2013: 82:416-25.
- W. Dai, A. Shankanranarayanan, D. C. Alsop. Volumetric measurement of perfusion and arterial transit delay using Hadamard encoded continuous arterial spin labeling. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2013:69(4):1014-22.
- N. Maleki, W. Dai, D. C. Alsop. Optimization of background suppression for arterial spin labeling perfusion imaging. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine 2012:25(2):127-33.
- W. Dai, P. M. Robson, A. Shankanranarayanan, D. C. Alsop. Reduced resolution transit delay prescan for quantitative continuous Arterial spin labeled perfusion. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2012:67(5):1252-65.
- N. Maleki, W. Dai, D. C. Alsop. Blood flow quantification of the human retina with MRI. NMR in Biomedicine 2011:24(1):104-11.
- W. Dai, P. M. Robson, A. Shankanranarayanan, D. C. Alsop. Sensitivity calibration with uniform magnetization image to improve arterial spin labeling perfusion quantification. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2011:66(6):1590-600.
- N. Maleki, D. C. Alsop, W. Dai, C. Hudson, H. Jay, J. Fisher, D. Mikulis. The effect of hypercarbia and hyperoxia on the retinal blood flow as assessed by magnetic resonance imaging. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science 2011:52(9):6867-6874.
- T. G. Fong, S. K. Inouye, W. Dai, D. Z. Press, D. C. Alsop. Association cortex hypoperfusion in mild Lewy body disease: a potential indicator of cholinergic dysfunction? Brain Imaging and Behavior 2010:5(1):25-35.
- D. C. Alsop, W. Dai, M. Grossman, J. A. Detre. Arterial spin labeling blood flow MRI: its role in the early characterization of Alzheimers disease. Journal of Alzheimers Disease 2010:20(3):871-980.
- W. Dai, P. M. Robson, A. Shankanranarayanan, D. C. Alsop. Modified pulsed continuous arterial spin labeling for labeling of a single artery. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2010:64(4):975-982.