- Nov. 20: Malloclab has been released. You must demo your implementation by Wednesday of Final's week. This is an optional lab. to get out of the final exam.
- Nov. 15: Buflab has been released. You dont have a lot of time to finish it, so please get started.
- Nov. 15: Performance Lab from last semester being release per request. You do *not* have to do this lab.
- Nov. 6: exam 3 and final resources will be posted here.
- Oct. 17: Dr. Evil has made his move! Bomblab bas been released. Have fun!
- Oct. 14: exam 2 resources will be posted here.
- Due date for Lab1 pushed back to Monday Sept. 30; due date for lab 2 pushed back 1 week.
- Sep. 22 : C Lab has been (early) released. Checkpoint due Oct. 11, Final due Oct. 25
- Sep. 13: Practice problems and previous years Quizes and Exams. Most of these have keys. Please get started practicing.
- Sep. 9: This semester, we'll be experimenting with using piazza for course discussions. Here is a link to the class webpage on Piazza. Please post any questions or problems that you have on there, and we will answer as soon as we can. Also, you are strongly encouraged to respond to questions from fellow students yourself.
- Sep. 9: Datalab has been assigned.
- Welcome to CS220!
- Nael B. Abu-Ghazaleh, nael (at) cs.binghamton.edu, EB-T12 Office hours: M 12:30-2:00, W 2:00-3:30 or by appointment
- Christopher Rogers crogers1 (at) binghamton.edu
- Office hours: T 12:00-3:00pm, W 1:00-2:00 EB-N1.
- Joel Gross jgross5 (at) binghamton.edu
- Office hours: Monday 2:30-3:30pm and Friday 2-3pm EB-T5.
Lectures: MWF 10:50 to 11:50
Labs: 3 sections on Thursdays EB G7 starting at 1:15