© 2009 Jason Loew
© 2005 Joseph J Sharkey
All Rights Reserved.
M-Sim is subject to all terms and conditions of the SimpleScalar license agreement,
SimpleScalar (TM) Tool Suite
Copyright (c) 1994-2003 by Todd M. Austin, Ph.D. and SimpleScalar, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
THIS IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT, BY USING SIMPLESCALAR,
YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
No portion of this work may be used by any commercial entity, or for any commercial purpose, without the prior, written permission of SimpleScalar, LLC (firstname.lastname@example.org). Nonprofit and noncommercial use is permitted as described below and in the SimpleScalar liscensing agreement.
1. SimpleScalar is provided AS IS, with no warranty of any kind, express or implied. The user of the program accepts full responsibility for the application of the program and the use of any results.
2. Nonprofit and noncommercial use is encouraged. SimpleScalar may be downloaded, compiled, executed, copied, and modified solely for nonprofit, educational, noncommercial research, and noncommercial scholarship purposes provided that this notice in its entirety accompanies all copies. Copies of the modified software can be delivered to persons who use it solely for nonprofit, educational, noncommercial research, and noncommercial scholarship purposes provided that this notice in its entirety accompanies all copies.
3. ALL COMMERCIAL USE, AND ALL USE BY FOR PROFIT ENTITIES, IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT A LICENSE FROM SIMPLESCALAR, LLC (email@example.com).
4. No nonprofit user may place any restrictions on the use of this software, including as modified by the user, by any other authorized user.
5. Noncommercial and nonprofit users may distribute copies of SimpleScalar in compiled or executable form as set forth in Section 2, provided that either: (A) it is accompanied by the corresponding machine-readable source code, or (B) it is accompanied by a written offer, with no time limit, to give anyone a machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code in return for reimbursement of the cost of distribution. This written offer must permit verbatim duplication by anyone, or (C) it is distributed by someone who received only the executable form, and is accompanied by a copy of the written offer of source code.
6. SimpleScalar was developed by Todd M. Austin, Ph.D. The tool suite is currently maintained by SimpleScalar LLC (firstname.lastname@example.org). US Mail: 2395 Timbercrest Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
Copyright © 1994-2003 by Todd M. Austin, Ph.D. and SimpleScalar, LLC.