The following intrepid and talented students have graduated from the programming language group:
- Timur Babakol, M.S., December 2017. Thesis: Thread-based Energy Characterization in Managed Runtimes. First Employer: Ascend Analytics
- Thomas Bartenstein, Ph.D., November 2017. Dissertation: Rate Types for Stream Programs. First Employer: SUNY Binghamton.
- Michael Cohen, M.S., May 2012
- Senem-Ezgi Emgin, M.S., May 2011
- Matt Hems, M.S., 2016
- Aditya Kulkarni, M.S., May 2010
- Chaoren Lin (REU), B.S., May 2014. First Employer: Google, Inc.
- Kaiyik Nip (REU), B.S., 2017
- Gustavo Pinto, Ph.D., February 2015 (2013-2014 academic year visitor of our group). First Employer: Federal Institute of Education, Science, and Technology of Para, Brazil.
- Haris Ribic, Ph.D., March 2016. Dissertation: Energy-Efficient Runtime Systems. First Employer: Cadence Design Systems
- Jacob Strohm (REU), B.S., December 2014. First Employer: Google, Inc.
- Semaan Doug Wehbe (REU), B.S., 2017
- Haitao Steve Zhu, Ph.D., August 2014. Dissertation: Programming Models for Energy-Aware Systems. First Employer: Google, Inc.