The following intrepid and talented students have graduated from the programming language group:
- Michael Cohen, M.S., May 2012
- Senem-Ezgi Emgin, M.S., May 2011
- Matt Hems, M.S., 2016
- Aditya Kulkarni, M.S., May 2010
- Chaoren Lin (REU), B.S., May 2014. First Employer: Google, Inc.
- Gustavo Pinto, Ph.D., February 2015 (2013-2014 academic year visitor of our group). First Employer: Federal Institute of Education, Science, and Technology of Para, Brazil.
- Haris Ribic, Ph.D., March 2016. Dissertation: Energy-Efficient Runtime Systems. First Employer: Cadence Design Systems
- Jacob Strohm (REU), B.S., December 2014. First Employer: Google, Inc.
- Haitao Steve Zhu, Ph.D., August 2014. Dissertation: Programming Models for Energy-Aware Systems. First Employer: Google, Inc.